Sunday, April 14, 2013

Chocolat(e) Cookies

I baked.  If you know me, you know this is a big deal.  I don't bake.  I don't cook.  Overall I am not very domestic.  This was one of the April Sock Club recipes.  I wanted to try the lavender shortbread too, but I couldn't find the dried flowers.  I'm going to keep looking though.  I have the rest of the ingredients so will be all set as soon as I locate the flowers!

I had some trouble finding the molasses for the chocolate cookies as well... but that was only because the store was hiding it from me! It was behind this nonsense:



The cookies came out excellent.  My parents stopped by for coffee and they liked them too.  I thought the texture was great.  I don't love white chocolate though.  I'm thinking next time I might try milk chocolate chips instead of the white chocolate.  What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment